Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just sharing where I am today

Emotionally I've been kind of "up and down" right now. I am grateful that people from my church have been praying for my anxiety -- the Lord is answering that prayer and guiding me. When I asked Him what to do about this He said, "Relax, and trust in me."

What a relief. Just relax. Take a deep breath and trust Him -- know that God is still God, and He still loves me (and you). I do trust Him for my life, and my well being, and for my provision. Thank you Lord for your goodness.

Yesterday after much prayer and reading my devotional called "Abiding in Christ" by Andrew Murray, I was really at peace because I finally began to understand the verse:

1 Cor 1:30 KJV But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

I really began to feel deeply that by God's grace I am IN Christ Jesus -- and that God purposefully made Him to be my wisdom and my righteousness and my sanctification and my redemption. It finally dawned on me that if Jesus IS these things for me, I do not have to try to be them. He is them for me.

This question really amazed me: If God is our righteousness, how could we maintain it? The answer: Through faith God maintains it for us.

He maintains my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification and my redemption -- I just have to believe it!! And live by faith. The just shall live by faith.

I'm glad I shared that with you, because, today I have been "down" and being reminded of being IN Christ, really lifted my own spirit again.

Grateful to be IN Christ, with you,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment